Monday, June 2, 2008

Last Big Training Brick

On Saturday I had my last big training brick. 2 miles in Lake Washington (with my friend Dave and Jeff.....thanks you two for dealing w/ the cold and going along for the ride), 20 mile bike and realizing 2/3 of the way into it my brake pad was rubbing against my front tire. I couldn't figure out why I was more exhausted than normal on the bike. Actually, was great to have 2x the workout as bike is not my strength. And then I did a 2 mile run just to get used to that weird sensation in the legs going from bike to run. My feet were honestly frozen through the swim and bike, but started warming up w/ the run.

The swim felt really good and that's the big of the three that I'm obviously thet most concerned about.

Now it's just tapering down from now until race day. Whoohoooo!!!!

No comments: