Monday, June 1, 2009

12 Days til the Plunge

I can't believe the race is less that 2 weeks ago. Trianing has been going great. I've had a couple swims in Lake Washington and temp at the time was equivalent to what the San Fran Bay should be (around 54 degrees) and the temp didn't phase me too much, so that's a huge relief. I swear I did see a huge jelly fish in Lake Washington, but no one believes me. :)

I've also been on the bike a few times and that's gone better than I imagined (as bike is my weakness and least favorite of the three).

The runs have also been going well. I had a great run in Phx over the weekend. Altitude and heat gave me a nice challenge. I've also been running as many hills as I can find in my hilly neighborhood.

Fundraising is also going great. I thank everyone who's donated. I (along w/ the Blazeman Foundation) truly appreciate your support and every donation honestly feeds my fire a bit more to cross that finish line, so thank you, thank you!!

http://www.active.com/donate/teamblazeman/perrysjogren

No comments: