Monday, June 8, 2009

5 days, 8 hours, 15 minutes

The count down is on and my apologies for being so bad with providing updates on my training. Training has been awesome! I think I burnt my lungs in Phoenix a couple weekends back when I was there for my nieces graduation, but aside from that...everything feels great. Swimming's been going great. I've had two swims in the lake and the tempature didn't phase me in the least bit. Runs have gone well....knee hasn't been giving me any issues. I've been making myself get on the bike (least favorite of the three), so all in all, I think I'm ready for Sunday.

And the fundraising for the Blazeman Foundation for ALS has been going great. Thanks so much to everyone who's donated, for your support and generosity! We've almost raised $2,000 and my goal is $3,000, so we're 2/3 of the way there. To donate, please click here. Last night they had the 2005 Ironman Championship again, so I got to see the clips of Jon Blais again and no matter how many times I watch it, I'm always inspired! I'm getting ready for the roll across the finish line!!

No comments: