Friday, December 31, 2010

An INCREDIBLE Opportunity through Jan 7th with P90X and Beach Body Products!

Happy New Years Eve everyone!! I usually don't push P90X and beach body products on this blog, but am doing this today as Beach Body has an incredible deal through January 7th that might never happen again.  FREE Coach Sign-Ups!! With the coach sign-up, you get 25% discount on your BB products plus many other incredible things which I can share with you if you're interested.  Just send me a note to todaysathlete@gmail.com and I'll provide you w/ the lowdown!

Last year I started P90X 95 days before the Escape from Alcatraz Triathlon.  Last year was my 3rd year to do this incredible race. I planned it so that P90X would end 5 days before the race, as it's a 90 day program.  I did this workout program w/my tri training and I can't even begin to tell you what happened.  I can email you the before and after pics as well.  It was incredible!!  I broke me personal bests in all three sports as well and I know it's due to doing P90X, as it strengthened my core beyond belief.  And what was really amazing, I only had to put in half the amount of training into each of the three sports, as P90X compensated the rest PLUS MORE! I now have the plan down and how to work it in w/ your triathlon schedule.  Big key is to build out the P90X calendar and then work the tri schedule on top of that....it's really very easy to do.  You just want to make sure you are giving your muscles enough rest between some of the harder workouts.

You have nothing to lose by trying it…30 day money back guarantee! Sent me note and I'll reply w/ specs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perry, I just stumbled across your blog and would be interested in seeing your training schedule with P90X. I just found out I got accepted to Escape from Alcatraz and need to up my training.

email: bigbacklee@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Todd