Monday, May 16, 2011

19 Day!! No Way!!

I cannot believe the race is only 19 days away!! The running has been a bit of a challenge w/ a small tear in my right leg calf muscle....but it's on the mend and one treatment of 'active release' by a great chiropractor has done wonders.  Another session scheduled for tomorrow. 

Swim's going great.  Personal best in speed occured last week w/ 25 yards in 35 seconds....for this slow poke...that's good in my book.  Still can't believe the currents are supposed to be 5mph on race day.  If I don't make it across the moving river w/in 50 minutes....I'll be swept out to see...how dramtic is that. :)

Biking is the weekness and need to move from spin class to the actual bike.  Bike is tuned and ready to go, so it happens this week.

I guess I should start sleeping w/ the windows open and taking cold showers to prep for the chilly waters that await.

No comments: