Monday, June 6, 2011

I escaped from the island of Alcatraz!!

More to come....I'll provide another post w/ summary, but just wanted to post something quick to say I out-swam the sharks and made it to shore, and did the bike and run as well.  It was a great day.  Currents were crazy fast a huge chunk of racers (including me) overshot the finish and first sense of panic I've ever felt w/ the swim as I saw Golden Gate Bridge getting closer and closer.   My cousin Kristen did awesome.  I video'd the swim and leading up to swim on the boat, so will post that later as well.

6 comments:

Tim said...

Good job! Were you the guy walking around the boat with the camera in his head. I was going to ask if he had a website, but if it was you, that's great!

Perry said...

Hey Tim, how did you do? I was the other guy w/ the video camera strapped around his chest. :) I take it you were on first floor of boat?

Tim said...

That's great! I was going to try to bring the disposable camera this year, but never got around to it. I went a little slower than last year, but I expected that since my training was a bit off this year. I still had a great time!!! Now only 364 days until next year!

Tim said...

Wow, can I say "great" a few more times? :) Looking forward to the video!

Perry said...

Tim, great time indeed. How many times have you done the race?

Unknown said...

Welcome to ESCAPE MAY.NET
Cape May County's ORIGINAL Escape Room! Escape May Escape Rooms is a live action adventure where you'll race to solve clues, puzzles, and riddles to escape before time runs out!​
​​CAN YOU ESCAPE ?
Cape May County's Escape Room
Escape May Escape Rooms
Escape Room Cape May
Escape Rooms Wildwood
Escape Rooms Wildwood
Escape Rooms Sea Isle City
Escape Rooms Ocean City NJ
Cape May Escape Room
Escape Room Near Me
Escape Room Game Cape May