Monday, March 3, 2008

Walter....My Loyal, Dedicated Running Partner



Yesterday I had a great run. My running buddy joined me as he always does, so I thought it would be appropriate to formally introduce him since he never misses a run and is the most incredible, loyal, non-complaining running partner a person could ask for. He always adjusts to my pace and will only leave my side when a squirrel catches his attention. His name is Walter and that's him on the right posing on his 3rd birthday. I've even added him to the right strip of this blog since he's definitely a part of my training.


I'm ran 9 miles yesterday and everything felt great. The left knee was bit tender, so hoping that doesn't start to cause issues. It's given me problems in the past.


Now Walt.......he did about 6. He took the winter off from running and also gained a few extra pounds, so he's gradually amp'n up the miles again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Walter looks ready to take on the Swim challenge! Lets fix that knee up with Mona Vie!

Anonymous said...

What a stud dog. And that name is classic.....just like my great uncle walter.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh Walt!...You are indeed a winner..just like your crazy dad!
We love you both!

XXXooo Paula Jean & Tessie Renee