Thursday, March 4, 2010

58 Days and it's the great leap off of that huge boat parked right next to Alcatraz.


I can't believe the race is less than two months away.  Holy smokes....exciting! Trust everyone's training is going well. Time to kick it up a notch in all categories.  Everything's going great in my arena.  Minor set back w/ my foot sprain, but it's on the mend.  Swim is crank'n.  Spin class is crank'n (yes....I know...I need to get on the actual bike outside now).  I'll try running again tomorrow.  I've had to lay off of it for the past week.

The most exciting part of this training is the P90X program I am doing.  It has strengthened my core beyond belief, which is helping me tremendously in all three sports, not to mention the kind of transformation that's taking place w/ my body.  I can give you the specs if email me at sjogren@gmail.com. I'll be putting up a site shortly for that program, which will have all of the great info.

This week I'll be making my bike rental arrangements.  Bay City Bike is a great group to rent from.  I also am keeping an eye out for a good air fare and will nab that in a the next week or two.

Also excited about the road crew that's coming out to support me and my family/friends doing the race.  Pretty darn cool to have cheer leaders in the crowd.

Be well and happy training!!

No comments: