Friday, May 2, 2008

Teeth Whitening and Alcatraz Training Go Hand In Hand

Alright....this is a total cheese ball posting but I think it's true.

In mid February I started the first of a few random compliments from friends on how my teeth seem so much whiter. They were asking what program I used to get them so white. I kind of scratched my head as I haven't been doing any kind of teeth whitening. I kind of brushed it off..then next thing I knew, someone else was complimenting.

So what does this have to do w/ Alcatraz Training. Well . . . I read an article last week that if you keep your teeth open when you're swimming in the pool that your teeth can actually get whiter depending on the chlorine level and length of exposure during each swim. The lights went off when I heard that because I'm an odd duck in that I typically swim with my mouth open. Probably terrible for you to have that chlorine in your mouth (aside from the teeth whitening perk). Not sure why in the world I do it....I don't even realize it until post swim and my mouth is feeling kind of 'chemical'. If I were to come up with two reasons, I would say I do it because it's kind of like sticking your head out of a car window and feeling the breeze and it also helps create more resistence (kind of like wearing a bathing suit rather than a speedo).

So next time you're swimming laps....40 minutes + mouth open = white teeth! :)

I know....I'm a cheese ball.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The trays should be worn for one night every eight weeks.This technique has been found to be successful. Even though teeth whitening Bury is in the major city of Liverpool your customers will be searching directly like.
teeth whitening Liverpool