Wednesday, April 14, 2010

17 Days Away!!!



Race day is getting so incredible close. I can't believe it's less than three weeks away. Training has been a tad neglected over the past week due to a wedding and best man role this past week out-of-state. I kept up w/ the P90X training each day though and am hoping that will allow me to easily pick-up where I left off w/ each of the three sports before I left for the wedding. I'm still amazed with that program. Day 76 right now!!

It's time to crank 'er up big this week w/ various blocks inside (gym) and outside. The first plunge into Lake Washington happens this weekend. My guess is that it's probably about 48 degrees, which will be about 6 degrees cooler than SFO Bay, so that will be very REFRESHING!! :)

Feel free to share how your training is going, if any of you are crank'n 'er up for this awesome race!!

No comments: