Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Remember the Blazeman.... My Hero and Inspiration

Live…
More than your neighbors.
Unleash yourself and go places.
Go now.
Giggle, no, laugh.
No…stay out past dark,
And bark at the moon like the wild dog that you are.
UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS NOT A DRESS REHEARSAL.
THIS IS IT…YOUR LIFE.
Face your fears and live your dreams.
Take it all in.
Yes, every chance you get…
come close.
And by all means, whatever you do…
Get it on film.
- Jon Blais “The Blazeman”

Jon, you did this for your dad and you also did it for me ......and that's teach me to appreciate all of the little things in life. I also now face my fears head-on and what's incredible is that they sometimes turn out to be my most amazing joys in life. Thank you for the wisdom and inspiration you've left for all of us. The world is a better place because you. Your spirit lives on in a huge way and is touching people's lives every single day.

RIP Jon "Blazeman" Blais August 30, 1971 - May 27, 2007

No comments: