Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bags are packed....San Francisco here I come

Well the bags are packed, the hotel and bike rental are confirmed, and I'll be headed to the airport tomorrow morn'n.  Wooohooo!!!  I can't believe race time is almost here.  All the body parts are feeling great.  Got a chiropractor adjustment today and the hip was a bit whacked out of place, but a snap and crackle took care of that.

I'm so excited to be doing this race w/ three newbies to the tri sport and to this race (yes, they sure picked a great one for their first tri) and I want to thank them for making this year's training so much fun.  Thank you Buddy, Kristen and Ashley. I remember my first year doing this race and the incredible amount of excitement and nervousness and it sure is fun to see that going on w/ them right now. They're going to do awesome!!

I also wish Pamela and Kari good luck in the race.  It was great meeting you via this blog.  Fill me in post race on how you two did.

I'll maybe get another entry in pre-race, but if I don't, good luck to anyone else doing the race as well.  Have fun, enjoy the moment and the incredible back drop during the entire race.  It's like no other.

Cheers, P

No comments: